Tuesday, June 30, 2015

PICKUP every Tues and Thur @ 6PM

I see a 25% chance of rain during Ultimate time tonight.  That's a 75% chance of NOT rain, with a 25% chance of awesome layouts.  Warmup starts at 6pm, and we'll start a game as soon as we have numbers.

Everyone is always welcome at Brattleboro Ultimate, and Tuesdays are meant to be even more newbie-friendly than Thursdays. We'll take more time to explain rules, and discourage plays that just involve the best handler and the fastest cutter. It's not a day to take it easy though - there is usually someone better than you on the other team to line up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment